Spb Keyboard 4.1.1
The Ideal Solution for Touch-Screen Typing
Spb Full Screen Keyboard sets out to provide a better soft keyboard for Windows Mobile devices and it accomplishes that goal well. If you spend a lot of time responding to e-mail or jotting down notes on your phone and find your hardware keyboard awkward or too small, a full-screen soft keyboard may be just the improvement you’ve been seeking.
Requirements: PocketPC 2003(SE), WM5, WM6 – Touch Screen
Overview: Screen-wide finger-friendly keyboard! Unlike other input methods it covers the entire screen area and has keys large enough to be typed with finger-tips rather than with a stylus.
This award-winning virtual keyboard supports two modes of input: half-screen and full-screen. Both modes are optimized for finger input. The full-screen mode has large keys thus making typing of long texts easier.
• Covers the whole screen or half of screen
• Big finger-friendly buttons
• Enlarged buttons for better finger tapping
• Sliding popup for better aiming
• Gesture support
• Standard mode for typing in tall popup windows
• System dictionary and user dictionary
• Contains 8600 words in dictionary
• Up to three word suggestions
• Very lightweight skins
• Adaptive skins that can be adjusted to the main theme color
• 35 language layouts