Requirements: A PPC device with cellular and wifi support, a regeditor, your Winmobile Version must support hosts entries
Overview: Wmwifirouter is an app, with that you can share your GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HDPA connection via
WIFI, Bluetooth or USB
* Share your cellular data/internet connection over wifi
* Connect any wifi-enabled device with ad-hoc mode support
* Supports multiple devices at the same time
* Easy to use: for most users, getting up and running is a matter of a single click
* Power saving: works even when the device is suspended!
* IP, wifi and cellular configuration built-in
* 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption support
* Automatic reconnect on connection loss
* Compatible with almost all recent Windows Mobile devices
* Distinction between basic and advanced users
* Keep-alive support to prevent automatic disconnects for specific carriers
* Battery monitoring and management
* Support for sharing your cellular data connection over bluetooth and usb
* Support for sharing your wifi connection to usb, and vice versa
* Multi-language support
# Ability to feed internet to your normal wireless router, with WPA encryption
# Live traffic statistics
# Live DHCP statistics
# Port mapping support
# DMZ support
What’s new in WMWifiRouter 1.30:
· This new version of WMWifiRouter contains a long list of bug-fixes, enhancements, compatibility patches, and even a few new features.
· Added or improved support for a large number of devices and improved Wi-Fi handling for several different chipsets. A lot of work has been done on compatibility with other software as well, particularly VPN software could in the past interfere with WMWifiRouter. There have also been a number of small changes to the user interface, such as a warning notice when you are roaming and information about whether or not certain configuration options are safe to change while routing.
· This update also contains a number of fixes specifically for the Samsung Omnia and Epix family of devices.
Download Instructions: version not cracked, but possible prolonged trial period, all very simple,
1. Install application (WMWifiRouter.v.1.30.(build.825).cab)
2. Read –> “ReadMe_TrialUpdate.txt”
3. Install cab*file (TrialUpdate?.CAB) according to date
or delete registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Morose Media\WMWifiRouter\License\”StartDate”
It really work. Tested