MobileReference Encyclopedia v9.6.1
Requirements: All PPC, S60v1 v2 v3, S80, S90, UIQ, Palm, Smartphone & 214MB Free space and Free MobiPocket reader installed. Overview: Look no further – the world’s biggest Encyclopedia for mobile devices. Over 1.5 million articles, 100 times as many articles as in Concise Encyclopedia Britannica.
Look no further – the world’s biggest Encyclopedia for mobile devices. Over 1.5 million articles, 100 times as many articles as in Concise Encyclopedia Britannica. Features:
* Over 1.5 million articles carefully checked for accuracy and completeness by a team of experts.
* Hundred times as many articles as in Concise Encyclopedia Britannica.
* Fifteen times as many articles as in the 17 volume paper edition of Encyclopedia Britannica.
* The Encyclopedia is based on Wikipedia, the largest collection of reference work in the history of human knowledge. To keep the file size manageable we have only included the abstracts from each article.
* People, History, Literature, Business, Biology, Engineering, Chemicals, Animals and plants, Actors and Actresses, Music bands and albums, Movies, Military equipment, Medical terminology – we would not be able to list all subjects covered by this encyclopedia.
* Intuitive navigation: just start typing in the word – the list of available articles is updated automatically.
* The Encyclopedia takes about 200MB or 5% of Your 4GB memory card.
* With memory cards running below $30, you have no excuse to pass on the Biggest Encyclopedia in the World.
* The FREE trial version includes randomly chosen articles.
* FREE updates. Examples of Encyclopedia Articles Note that NONE of these examples can be found in the Concise Encyclopedia Britannica
* Deltoid muscle: The deltoid muscle is the muscle forming the rounded contour of the human shoulder. It was previously called the Deltoideus and the name is still used by some anatomists. It is called so because it is in the shape of the Greek letter Delta (triangle). The deltoid is a frequent site to administer intra-muscular injections.
* Tibia: The tibia is the larger of the two bones in the leg below the knee in vertebrates.
* Curcumin: Curcumin is the principal curcuminoid of the Indian curry spice turmeric. The curcuminoids are polyphenols and are responsible for the yellow color of turmeric. …
* Waag: The Cheese Market in Alkmaar, the Netherlands, now a demonstration for tourists, still includes the weighing of the cheeses in such a ‘Waag’. …
* Bakau: Bakau is a town on the Atlantic Ocean coast of The Gambia, lying west of Banjul. It is known for its botanical gardens, its crocodile pool ‘‘Bakau Kachikally‘‘ and for the beaches at Cape Point. It is the first major suburb outside Banjul and the most developed town in The Gambia.
* Banderas, Antonio: José Antonio Domínguez Banderas (born 10 August 1960), better known as Antonio Banderas, is a Spanish film actor and singer who has starred in several high-profile Hollywood films including ‘‘Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever‘‘, ‘‘Assassins‘‘, ‘‘Interview with the Vampire‘‘, ‘‘Mariachi Trilogy‘‘, ‘‘Philadelphia‘‘, ‘‘The Mask of Zorro‘‘ and the ‘‘Shrek‘‘ sequels.
* SPQR: SPQR is an initialism from a Latin phrase, ‘‘Senatus Populusque Romanus‘‘ (‘The Senate and the Roman People’), referring to the government of the ancient Roman Republic, and used as an official signature of the government.
MobiPocket Reader Setup
1. To read this book you will need to download the Free MobiPocket Reader from MobiPocket, the Amazon.com company. You can install the Reader directly to your handheld. However, we recommend that you install the MobiPocket Desktop Reader first from http://www.mobipocket.com/en/DownloadSoft
2. When you connect the handheld to the desktop PC, the MobiPocket Desktop Reader automatically detects the handheld and installs an appropriate software on the handheld.
3. Open the e-Book file from the MobiPocket Desktop Reader. Click the Send button to send the e-Book from the desktop PC to the handheld. Important: it may take long time to transfer the Encyclopedia to the handheld via USB connection. It is faster to copy the Encyclopedia.prc file directly to the memory card, eBooks folder.
4. Alternative (use this method if you do not have a Windows PC or if you want to download the Reader from your handheld over the air): You can download the Free MobiPocket Reader directly to your handheld. Click on the link above and select your handheld OS. More Titles by MobileReference – Search keyword MobileReference for a complete list
TRAVEL GUIDES AND PHRASEBOOKS:
US: New York | Boston | Chicago | Las Vegas | Los Angeles | Miami | San Francisco | Seattle | Washington, DC | US National Parks Europe: FREE 20 Language Phrasebook | Amsterdam | Barcelona | Berlin | Dresden | Florence | Greece | London | Madrid | Milan | Moscow | Munich | Paris | Portugal | Prague | Rome | Spain | St. Petersburg | Venice | Vienna | Zurich Other: Israel | Montreal | Shanghai | Sydney
MEDICINE: General: Human Anatomy and Physiology | Cell Biology | Pharmacology | Medical Abbreviations and Terminology | Nutrition | Nursing and Physical Assessment Neuroscience: Human Nervous System | Neurophysiology | Neurochemistry | Psychology Biochemistry: FREE Periodic Table of Elements | Biochemistry | Organic Chemistry | Chemistry | Neurochemistry
SCIENCE QUICK-STUDY GUIDES: Biology: Biology | Cell Biology | Human Anatomy and Physiology | Psychology Chemistry: FREE Periodic Table of Elements | Chemistry | Organic Chemistry | Biochemistry | Neurochemistry Neurobiology: Human Nervous System | Neurophysiology | Neurochemistry | Psychology | Pharmacology Math: Algebra | Calculus | Geometry | Linear Algebra | Statistics | Trigonometry Physics and Engineering: FREE Weights and Measures – Units Conversion | Physics
HUMANITIES QUICK-STUDY GUIDES: Social Science: Philosophy | Psychology | Sociology | Art History | World Religions Art: Art History | Greek and Roman Mythology Law: US Constitution and Government | US Patent, Copyright, and Trademark Laws Languages: English | Rhetoric and Composition
HISTORY: History: Art History Guide | Greek and Roman Mythology | World Religions | U.S. History | European History Biography and People: American Presidents | Kings and Queens of England | 100 Most Influential People of All Times | 100 Richest People in the World
HEALTH: General: Acupressure Guide | First Aid Guide By Condition: FREE Hangover Remedy | Diabetes Care | Headache and Migraine Care | Asthma Care | Headache Acupressure Remedy Productivity: Blood Pressure Tracker, Weight Tracker, Glucose Tracker, Menstrual Cycle Calculator, Calorie Burner – Diet and Exercise Planner – distributed under SoundTells brand – search keyword SoundTells
RELIGION: The Illustrated Holy Bible: King James | American Standard Version | World English Bible (Modern Translation) Reference: World Religions
HOBBIES AND GAMES: Home and Personal: Feng Shui Guide | Chinese Astrology | Art of Palm Reading | Chess Guide Cooking: Cookbook | Cocktails and Drinking Games | Diet Guide More Info:
Download Instructions: Retailed by danger007
http://rapidshare.com/files/102193499/EncyclopediaEnglishFull-Retail.v.9.6.1.part1.rar (Part 1) http://rapidshare.com/files/102190979/EncyclopediaEnglishFull-Retail.v.9.6.1.part2.rar (Part 2)
Mirror 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K8LGPKR0 (Part 1)
Mirror 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/101677592/EncyclopediaEnglishFull.v.9.6.1.part1.rar (Part 1) http://rapidshare.com/files/102146974/EncyclopediaEnglishFull.v.9.6.1.part2.rar (Part 2)